MA Economics Entrance Courses
New Offline/Classroom Batch 2019 session, MA Economics Entrance
(Registrations open) Trial : 17th December 2018, Monday 10 AM
Course Fee : Rs 33,500 + 18% GST = Rs 39,530
Only students who have received an invitation mail are invited to attend this session at the respective time mentioned in their mail
MA Economics Entrance Course : Online Format : Registrations are open throughout the year. You can start your preparations at anytime of the year.
What are the features of Classroom/Offline Course?
Register at “registration” tab and give the required information. Choose the option “Comprehensive Offline/Classroom Course for MA Economics Entrance”:
Course Fee: Rs 33,500 + 18% GST = Rs 39,530
- More than 100+ Lectures
- We will be doing more than 8000 QUESTIONS over the entire course
- You will be given a user id and password whereby one can see his assignments and assesments
- About 200+ Assignments throughout the course
- Surprise Quizzes
- Different Test Types would be clustered into
- Cluster 1: DSE and ISI : 25 Tests each
- Cluster 2: JNU : 25 Tests each for “MA Pure” and “World Specialization”
- Cluster 3: Jamia, MSE, Gokhale, Hyderabad: 25 Tests in all
- Cluster 4: IGIDR : 25 Tests
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES PER WEEK (For Online Students) : There will be two live online classes per week, one on Monday and other on Wednesday throughout the year for online students.
- Monday live Online class : 6 PM (with, Nishant)
- Wednesday Live Online Class : 6 PM (with, Vidhi)
What if you miss any live class ? You will have a recording of that class.
What are the features of Online Course?
New Online MA Economics Entrance Batch for 2019 session
Registrations for Online course are open throughout the year.
Fill up your information at ‘registration’ tab. We will give you an Online Demo upon registration.
Course Fee: Rs 40,000 (inclusive of 18% GST)